Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Van for sale

Sarah Gara
5-Jul-2010
10:36:47 PM
There is a van outside my house blocking the drive. It's beginning to frustrate me as you have to go into the bushes to get past it and I got soaked earlier while trying to neogiate past with a BBQ!. It's green and yellow and broken (I'm really selling this van!) only needs a new battery apparently. It's all kitted out for camping and is a sexy john deer colour (It's actually quite funky). I think Neils wanted $2K for it but I'm not sure. I will find out. If anyone is interested in making and offer and/or coming to help me push it back a bit so it isn''t so much in the bloody way! please let me know. If people are interested I may in the fullness of time put some pics up. If Neils or Liz are on here can you let people know how much you want for the van.

I wonder if I should start charging for storage?!? x
jgoding
5-Jul-2010
11:21:42 PM
Howdy,

yep like to see some pics when you have a minute.

How many km has the van done? What make/model is it? What year?

Other than needing a new battery is there anything else it needs doing to it?

Where is it located at the moment?

Cheers,

Joe

Sarah Gara
6-Jul-2010
1:01:34 PM
It's green and yellow and it's outside my house in Nati. I'll find out further info. x

Sarah Gara
6-Jul-2010
9:24:43 PM
Oooo lots of interest.

Ok so it's a Mitsubishi something... (it doesn't say on it anywhere and I am informed this with great reliabilty) the battery issue is because it has been sat in Melbourne for a month then got jump started to be brought back up here and then has been sat again. Grug reckons it's all ok if it got a new battery.(grug has great mechanical expertise!) You are more than welcome to check however -come and have a look.

If you want a swish van then this will not be the one for you! when i say all kitted out for camping it's got a hammock and a mattress in the back and some shelves. I quite like it actually -it's quite dinky.

I am going to get the owner's email and find out what he wants for it and post pics. I'm sure though that any reasonable offer will be considered.

I thinkk though if you are a tractor fan -then this is the van for you. x

Eduardo Slabofvic
6-Jul-2010
9:46:52 PM
Is there a discount because it's painted in Springbok colours?

Sarah Gara
7-Jul-2010
10:03:32 AM
Surely that would inflate the price. x

There are 6 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints