Bought these (Size: L) late last year to take to Nepal for some climbing. Didn't take them as I was given another pair for Christmas, don't you just hate it when you have two of something. So now I have them lying around. They are still brand new, except that I have taken off the tags. They normally cost $499.95, I would like to get 300 for them plus postage. Maybe willing to negotiate price. Well here are the stats from the MD's website:
* GORE-TEX fabric 3 Layer performance shell
* Alpine salopette: high waist excludes powder
* Full length side AQUAZIPS maximise ventilation and speed easy on/off over boots, skis and crampons
* Snug ankle snow cuff clips to laces and stays put
* When nature calls, drop seat functions without removing braces or jacket
* Thigh mounted cargo pocket is clear of climbing harness and leg flex zones
* Reinforced seat and ankle scuff pad
* Articulated reinforced knee patches with removable insulative foam
I checked out this years model it is exactly the same absolutely no changes, so if you want check them out just head over to your local MD's.
If you want some actual photos of the pants I can send them to you.