Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Black Diamond: Super Chute Rope Bag. Volume 25 litres. Single adjustable shoulder strap. Rope tarp dimensions: 146 X 126cm. 400d nylon. Assorted colours. (Holds up to 80M Rope)  $49.00
30% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
plastic boots; do you want to sell?
mountbeckworth
11/03/2006
1:05:38 PM
I'm in the market for plastic double boots, but hate the gear shops' $400-500 price tag. Does anyone want to sell their boots. I take street shoes 8.5, so could manage up to 9.
Only a short trip, so any condition. cheers

mousey
11/03/2006
1:35:43 PM
well ive got an old pair of koflach varios, i got them cheap off of someone on chockers a couple years ago andive used them heaps but they're just a bit big... ill check what size they are in a few minutes (and you have to put up with 'mousey' drawn in colourful marker on the back)

cheesehead
11/03/2006
8:31:58 PM
Oh yeah, if mousey's boots are rubbish, I may be interested in selling my Asolo Evoluziones (I think they're size 42). I'll even do you a sweet deal on some ice axes too...

mousey
11/03/2006
9:26:23 PM
size 42 eh... well if becks doesnt nab them i just might! (tools- are they the dmm tools i was using??)
mountbeckworth
13/03/2006
11:45:20 PM
Mousey, can you remember what size the boots are?
mountbeckworth
mountbeckworth
13/03/2006
11:46:00 PM
Can you tell me about axes, and boots please?
10mmx178mmCarrotBolt
13/03/2006
11:58:23 PM

if you want to get tinea and papalowmas' , then buy em !!!:P

>Mousey, can you remember what size the boots are?...

...by the time you scrape all the fungus out, they will be at least/yeast 2 sizes bigger than the original...not that there's anything wrong with that...

mousey
17/03/2006
10:47:00 PM
errr actually no! sorry mate the sizes have been rubbed off the inside of the tongue from use and i cant find them anywhere else
i measured down the sole of the line, its about 30 1/2 cm from heel->toe
mountbeckworth
20/03/2006
4:47:53 PM
So, Mousey, what size street shoes do you wear. I'm 8.5

mousey
20/03/2006
6:22:56 PM
mmm not sure i havent bought normal shos in years... climbing shoes are 42.5 if that helps? i think im well bigger than 8.5 though
mountbeckworth
22/03/2006
4:31:54 PM
Can you tell me which state you are in; if Vic might be able to check them out. Cheers

mousey
22/03/2006
5:01:28 PM
sorry mate im in sydney

There are 12 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints