Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Black Diamond "STOPPER" Set. (Sizes 4 to 13) - 10 pieces. Comes with a "free" karabiner for racking.   $109.00
16% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
For trade - Grigri 1

Miguel75
Online Now
18/05/2014
3:19:55 PM
Hello potential trading partners, I have a minimally used Grigri 1, blue, that is of no use to me. I like it, it looks nice and I assume it works great, it's just that I have a smaller, oranger version that makes me happier...

If you would like this finely crafted french piece of love, then lets talk. There's nothing I really want but I'm happy to trade for interesting or fun items...

Duang Daunk
18/05/2014
4:07:26 PM
On 18/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>Hello potential trading partners, I have a minimally used Grigri 1, blue,
>that is of no use to me. I like it, it looks nice and I assume it works
>great, it's just that I have a smaller, oranger version that makes me happier...
>
>If you would like this finely crafted french piece of love, then lets
>talk. There's nothing I really want but I'm happy to trade for interesting
>or fun items...

I have a used estuardo slabofvic that I am happy to offload for something useful.
If interested, I will get my people to talk with yours.

Miguel75
Online Now
18/05/2014
6:16:19 PM
On 18/05/2014 Duang Daunk wrote:
>I have a used estuardo slabofvic that I am happy to offload for something
>useful.
>If interested, I will get my people to talk with yours.

Provided the provenance for said 'Eduardo' is clear and unsullied I'll happily entertain the idea. Lets have our people chat amongst themselves and see what comes of it...

In the meantime I'm happy to entertain other offers, even interesting accusations of theft by finding...
martym
18/05/2014
6:56:30 PM
set of 4 ball nuts barely used...

Miguel75
Online Now
18/05/2014
8:11:07 PM
On 18/05/2014 martym wrote:
>set of 4 ball nuts barely used...

Woah cool. I shall relinquish my dream of Eduardo ownership and will have my people contact your people...

shortman
19/05/2014
7:18:38 AM
Mike! I think I know which Gri Gri this is.....I woulda just given ya money for the Eddy and kept the Gri Gri ya doofus!

Duang Daunk
19/05/2014
9:19:09 AM
On 18/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>Provided the provenance for said 'Eduardo' is clear and unsullied I'll
>happily entertain the idea. Lets have our people chat amongst themselves
>and see what comes of it...
>
Unsullied extraordinaire, trust me! Apart from being a number cruncher, I have sold a couple of used cars in the past, so would I lie to you?




and wrote;
>Woah cool. I shall relinquish my dream of Eduardo ownership and will have my people contact your people...


Your loss is someone else’s gain my friend.
Tell you what, I will up the stakes and throw in a well used M9 as well, to sweeten the deal, and who knows, the M9 may come with a rack that includes ball nuts, or was it ball races? Never you mind about that, you will be happy with the aid package I am sure.

Miguel75
Online Now
19/05/2014
9:45:17 AM
On 19/05/2014 shortman wrote:
>Mike! I think I know which Gri Gri this is.....I woulda just given ya money
>for the Eddy and kept the Gri Gri ya doofus!

Thanks buddy. I original swapped for the GG as I though my brother could use one but he'd already liberated one, rendering this GG superfluous... If you still have use for it let me know.

Martym - what size ball nuts have ye?

Duang Daunk - a well used M9 along with an Eduardo eh? If you can make it a climbing triumvirate by upping the ante with a Simey or maybe even a Mikl, my people and I may be interested.
martym
19/05/2014
9:46:47 AM
On 18/05/2014 Miguel75 wrote:
>On 18/05/2014 martym wrote:
>>set of 4 ball nuts barely used...
>
>Woah cool. I shall relinquish my dream of Eduardo ownership and will have
>my people contact your people...

My people will be stoked to share these weird and unique "concept" pieces with your people. They can all stare, pull the triggers, mumble and raise their eyebrows, and then subtly slide them back into the gear bag... It's a great game!

IdratherbeclimbingM9
19/05/2014
11:28:09 AM
On 19/05/2014 shortman wrote:
>Mike! I think I know which Gri Gri this is.....

So do I.
~> Obviously, ... given the negotiations with DD in this thread, the recently devalued one!
;-)

Miguel75
Online Now
22/05/2014
9:05:05 PM
Martym - my people are contacting your people to arrange 'the drop.'

M9 - I wouldn't say the GG1 is devalued because of a small fall from Big Grassy; I'd say it now has 'more character!'

N.B. This Grigri has never been dropped from big grassy, that I'm aware of;)

There are 11 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints