Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Omega Pacific: "Jake" HMS 3S TriLock 12mm - 23 8 10 kN (Triple action!) N/B Only 2 left!  $20.00
43% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
2013 CliffCare raffle: $2 per ticket

miguel75
24/10/2013
9:37:38 PM
It's on again, the often imitated but never duplicated, 2013 CliffCare raffle.

If you're not sure what a raffle is there's always a dictionary. If you're not sure what CliffCare is, or does, than read on.

Put simply, CliffCare is the environmental arm of the Victorian Climbing Club. CliffCare employs an access officer (Tracey) who works with Parks Victoria and land managers/owners to maintain (and in some cases re-open) our beloved climbing areas.

What does this actually mean for you? It means healthier climbing areas through erosion control efforts; better access to crags through track marking efforts and sometimes new areas to climb by negotiating the opening of closed areas.

To continue the great work of our access officer we need to raise funds and thanks to the generous donations of our sponsors we will do just that.

Below is a list of our sponsors and the prizes they've donated. Now all you need to do is buy some tickets.

If you want more info about CliffCare go here; CliffCare.org.au.
If you want to buy some tickets please contact me here; raffle@vicclimb.org.au

Thanks again to all our sponsors and their generous donations;

SPONSORS & PRIZES
Bayside Rock 12 mth Gym Membership
Hardrock 6 mth Dual Gym Membership
Bayside Rock 6 mth Gym Membership
Bogong Equipment Voucher
Hardrock 4 x 10 Visit pass
Rock Adventure Centre 10 visit pass
Mosaic Myotherapy One Rock Climber's Myotherapy Treatment (60-75 minutes) valued at $90+
Remote Equipment Repairs 2 x Standard washing and cleaning service for down/synthetic sleeping bag
Bigjohns retreads 2 x Rand repair and resole
Rockmaster Publications 2 x Sublime Climbs Guidebook
Open Spaces Arapiles Selected Climbs
Onsight Photography Grampians Climbing - Sports Crags
Onsight Photography 2 x Images from the Edge
Open Spaces Rockclimbs around Melbourne
Onsight Photography 4 x Arapiles, 444 of the Best

Miguel75
28/10/2013
4:47:04 PM
Bumpity bump

I also corrected the email address where you can buy some tickets...

Miguel75
16/11/2013
9:35:43 PM
Bumpity bump,

Thanks for the support so far, please buy some tickets if you haven't already.
Will_P
27/11/2013
3:20:01 PM
Only a few days to get tickets back if the draw isn't to be delayed (again). Speaking of which, I lost the stamped return envelope - where do I send my ticket stubs back to?

Miguel75
27/11/2013
7:27:33 PM
On 27/11/2013 Will_P wrote:
>Only a few days to get tickets back if the draw isn't to be delayed (again).
>Speaking of which, I lost the stamped return envelope - where do I send
>my ticket stubs back to?

There will be no extending the draw this year so get your tickets back ASAP.

I'll get back to you this evening regarding the GPO box number.
Will_P
28/11/2013
12:48:22 PM
Would it be GPO 1725, Melbourne? The one on the letter you emailed me? Hope so, 'cause that's where I'm posting it to this afternoon. Thanks Mike!

Miguel75
28/11/2013
4:07:48 PM
You are correct Will;

GPO Box 1725
Melbourne Vic 3001

To everyone else, don't forget to get your tickets back because the draw is happening Dec 7th...

NeverRest
10/12/2013
9:15:17 AM
Any news on this raffle?

I couldn't find any info on the website.
Cheers

Miguel75
10/12/2013
9:28:20 AM
Standby, we'll have the winners list uploaded shortly.

For all those who purchased tickets thanks for your support.

NeverRest
10/12/2013
9:32:53 AM
Thank you sir :)

Miguel75
10/12/2013
10:14:20 PM
Thanks again to all those who bought tickets. The winners have been posted to the VCC website here;

http://www.vicclimb.org.au/index.php

(I'd post them here too but I'm on an iPhone and the formatting comes out all skewampus)

ajfclark
10/12/2013
10:39:39 PM
Here's the winners of this year's Cliffcare raffle:
Bayside Rock12 mth Gym Membership$1,150.00Rhys Evans
Hardrock6 mth Dual Gym Membership$835.00Paul Grant
Bayside Rock6 mth Gym Membership$665.00Thomas Caley
Bogong EquipmentVoucher$500.00Kelly Castelletti
Hardrock4 x 10 Visit pass$162.00Judy and Neil Campbell, Greg Beanland, Will Moase, Tom Peat
Rock Adventure Centre10 visit pass$140.00Cameron Abraham
Mosaic MyotherapyOne Rock Climber's Myotherapy Treatment (60-75 minutes) valued at $90+$90.00Craig Orgill
Remote Equipment Repairs2 x Standard washing and cleaning service for down/synthetic sleeping bag$90.00Lucas Dent, Peter Thomson
Big John's Retreads2 x Rand repair and resole$65.00Ramon Francis, Ashley Lim
Rockmaster Publications2 x Sublime Climbs Guidebook$59.95Nathalie Dodin, Krissie Piskorz
Open SpacesArapiles Selected Climbs$59.95Ashley Lim
Onsight PhotographyGrampians Climbing - Sports Crags$46.95Tracey Skinner
Onsight Photography2 x Images from the Edge$33.00Lewis Clark, Craig Darroch
Open SpacesRockclimbs around Melbourne$29.95Mel Field
Onsight Photography4 x Arapiles, 444 of the Best$19.95Jo Dowling, Mikey Poore, Paul Grant, Kerstin Seibel

There are 12 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints