Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop
FREIGHT FREE
in Australia

Set of 11 "Wallnuts" (1 to 11) N/B NEW Anodized colours!!! New "lighter" version. Steve's favourite wired Nuts.  $169.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
FS: Edelrid Merlin Half Ropes 60m 44g/m
GriZZly
27/07/2012
5:58:58 PM
I bought these ropes in 2010 but theyve only seen about 5-10 days of total use predominantly in Arapiles.

Theyre both in great/as new condition.

Im selling as ive hardly used them and im about to go to Europe and wont be taking them with me.

Pickup and inspection available in Newcastle

Price: $300

Postage is $25 to mainland Australia

Check out the ebay add for the photo

Get in touch with me on here to buy them.

Ill be in the Gramps from early August for 3 weeks and fly out of Aus early September

stugang
27/07/2012
6:50:10 PM
christ I can't believe I'm getting into this kind of shit...but...FFS...your offering second hand at the price of new....bargain....I was interested for about a second, then a minutes googling and hey presto this is BS.

Hope you paid for excess baggage.

Robbie
27/07/2012
8:01:03 PM
Must be a typo!

IdratherbeclimbingM9
Online Now
28/07/2012
11:59:02 AM
FS: Edelrid Merlin Half Ropes 60m 44g/m
On 27/07/2012 GriZZly wrote:
>I bought these ropes in 2010 but theyve only seen about 5-10 days of total
>use predominantly in Arapiles.
>
>Price: $300
>
>Postage is $25 to mainland Australia

On 27/07/2012 stugang wrote:
>I was interested for about a second, then a minutes googling and hey presto this is BS.

On 27/07/2012 Robbie wrote:
>Must be a typo!

Probably not.
Since July 2009 GriZZly has made 58 posts (only about 8 of which are not stuff for sale), and has been known to price items in that fashion before; ... with some of those threads having many of the same old pricing debates.

stugang
28/07/2012
9:57:14 PM
I'll give you $150 for both - that's a serious offer and I'll pick them up when you are in Victoria.

GriZZly
29/07/2012
8:29:03 AM
Stugang: Does the good cop bad cop routine work normally? Ill pass, thanks.

M9: I shall henceforth redouble my efforts to post in a varied and enlightening way, so as to fit in with the posting prowess of my fellow chockstoners.

Mr Poo
29/07/2012
11:06:18 AM
You know $150 to $200 is a bloody good price for those ropes.
Considering they have been used!!

Duang Daunk
29/07/2012
1:08:18 PM
On 29/07/2012 GriZZly wrote:
>Stugang: Does the good cop bad cop routine work normally? Ill pass, thanks.
>
Hey grizzle, have the ropes taken a fall? If not then marky (hoo nos a good buy wen hi seiz it), will likely make you an offer you can't refuse.
In the meantime, I'll offer you $30 more than him as long as you chuck in the postage for free.

stugang
29/07/2012
2:35:23 PM
$140 - that's minus 10 bucks.

[Post edited by Chockstone Moderator and PM sent to author about it].

There are 9 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints