Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Wild Country: Set of 7 X WC Rockcentrics. (Sizes 3 to 9) Anodized different colours! SUPER SPECIAL!  $119.00
30% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
UPDATED For Sale: Cams, Harnesses, Hexs

Zarb
30/03/2012
8:34:14 AM
EDITED: Updated with what is left.

Wild Country Friends without biners.
EDIT: Everything gone except for the RED #2 ($30). Trigger sticks a little but works very well.

Metolius Curved Hexs (#10,9,9,8,7)
EDIT: All still there
$40 for the lot. Scratches mainly from jangling around, I don't think I have ever placed these (my tricams get much more traffic!).

Petzl Hirundos Harness size M (the older cool lime green colour).
Wrong size for me, never used. $30

Send me a PM if you are interested in any items, and we can work out shipping (or pickup).

EDIT: Due to a little hiccup on the part of Auspost with one of the parcels, Ill send everything registered post from now on.
marky
30/03/2012
8:50:33 AM
Keen on the eddy! Will PM you

Cheers, Mark

Macciza
30/03/2012
10:03:04 AM
Zarb,
PM Box is Full . ..

Keen for Yates Harness ;-} yeah . . .
Also prob 4 smaller solid-stems but with the OP JC's please . . .
Don't suppose you have any other JC's you want to sell by chance?

Cheers
MM

Zarb
30/03/2012
10:16:08 AM
Hey Macca,

Sorry about the inbox, nice and clear now.

Ill swap over the biners for you and put those cams and the harness aside. No sorry, those were the only OPs I had.

Thanks
Alon

Miguel75
30/03/2012
10:52:37 AM
EDIT; Hey Zarb, did you get my pm? Cheers.

Obviously you did, thanks.

Zarb
30/03/2012
5:45:12 PM
Eddy Belay device SOLD pending payment.

zarb
30/03/2012
6:01:08 PM
I have been inundated with questions about items, and things are going quickly. ill properly respond to all PMs and update the page later tonight when I finish work.

EDIT:

Ok just to update, this is what I have left (some may make a comeback if anything falls through).

-Largest Blue Forged Friend
-3 largest WC flexi Friends
-All hexs are still there
-Corax Harness (although there has been a lot of interest and might not last the night)
-Hirundos Harness

Macciza
30/03/2012
11:13:06 PM
Damn , you high pressure salesmen . . .
OK then I guess I'll take the Blue one as well,
I know, I should have just got the whole set to start with . . .

Zarb
31/03/2012
5:22:19 PM
I have been inundated with questions about items, and things are going quickly. ill properly respond to all PMs and update the page later tonight when I finish work.

White Trash
4/04/2012
2:46:17 PM
On 31/03/2012 Zarb wrote:
>I have been inundated with questions about items, and things are going
>quickly. ill properly respond to all PMs and update the page later tonight
>when I finish work.

thats what you get by going on the internet sometimes, though i notice others items still sitting there.

Zarb
4/04/2012
3:02:21 PM
Hexs, Hirundos still there.

EDIT: Corax gone

Miguel75
18/04/2012
10:37:10 AM
Hey Zarb, I flicked you a message.

Zarb
8/05/2012
7:40:45 PM
Everything has been updated. Still a few bits left.

There are 13 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints