Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Edelrid: "Ultralight Helmet" (Turquoise) Mid blue .Fits 54 - 60cm Great heavy duty all-rounder. SUPER SPECIAL for a short time only!  $79.00
21% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - For Sale

Buy and Sell Used Climbing Gear Please do not post retail SPAM.

Author
Petzl Corax Harness
nath.h
28/03/2012
9:24:15 PM
Petzl Corax Harness Size 1.

So it seems i am in between sizes. I need the size 1 waist belt with the size 2 leg loops. As a result this harness has not been as comfy as could be for me.

Harness has been used about a dozen times. Still in brand new condition. Still have reeipt of purchase.

I am interested in any reasonable offer.

Contact via this site or nath.hando@gmail,com or 0414 219 952.
mr poo
29/03/2012
8:53:10 AM
I know how you feel, I have the same problem with the corax.
Thats why i gave mine away and got something that fits better.
pecheur
29/03/2012
8:58:26 AM
On 29/03/2012 mr poo wrote:
>I know how you feel, I have the same problem with the corax.
>Thats why i gave mine away and got something that fits better.

Which version Corax? And what did you buy to replace it?

The reason I bought the Corax was that it was the closest fit in terms of at the smallest waist setting and the maximum leg loops, it just fits. Most small waisted harnesses I tried I couldn't get my thighs into.

phillipivan
Online Now
29/03/2012
12:57:36 PM
Do you want to buy my size 2 Corax? Then you could have a well fitting harness, and a spare for your fat buddy with skinny legs.
mr poo
29/03/2012
1:21:16 PM
>Which version Corax? And what did you buy to replace it?

I have had 2 corax, the first one I got in 2003 and it fitted great the 2nd one
I got in 2008 and that was the one that never realy fitted.

If I was to buy a new harness I would be looking at thw Wild Country Syncro.

cheers
nath.h
30/03/2012
12:51:55 PM
No thanks mate. The waist on the size 2 was a little too big for me hence me being between sizes. Thanks for the offer.
nath.h
30/03/2012
12:55:44 PM
I bought the latest version of the corax. I think i am going to go with the latest black diamand momentum SA. It seems pretty comfy and gear loops are ok. I bought the corax primarily for the bigger gear loops to hang trad gear but i think the momentum will do.

There are 7 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints