Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

DMM: DMM ALLOY "Offset" have arrived!!! #Sizes 7 - 11. (5 piece) Range: 12 to 23.5mm. (Great Compliment to DMM Wallnuts. (Refer Peenuts for Profile) Awesome Pro!  $93.00
15% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
smh bouldering article

grantoss
6/01/2011
1:42:45 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/fitness/the-boulder-and-the-beautiful-20110105-19fh5.html

not sure what this in doing in the 'executive style' section??
jacq
6/01/2011
2:20:29 PM
It's in the fitnesss section of "executive style" so i'm guessing because it's a great way of showing off your muscles if you feel that's something you need to do - after a week at your "executive style" desk job...
widewetandslippery
6/01/2011
2:24:46 PM
"When I first started climbing [in 1995], it was just a way to warm up, I guess," says Sam Berry, who is Australia's top female competition boulderer and has placed fifth in two world championships. "But it has become its own sport."
Now Sam isn't a dill and I'm sure this is slightly out of context...

BUT

Its definitely time to get back on the piss, so much for trying to be good.

John Gill trained one arm front levers so he would be a good warmerer uperer.

Jacky Godoffe: warmerer uperer.

Dare anyone to pop around Westwoods place and call him a warmerer uperer.

What though is the most greatly disturbing part of the original post is that Grant is reading the "Executive Style" section of the paper. Still got the Christmas lights up mate?

wallwombat
6/01/2011
2:35:58 PM
I have to admit, nowadays, I mainly warm up.

grantoss
6/01/2011
3:03:46 PM
I knew you'd pull me up on that WWS.... it was just linked to the front page I swear!!

Been catching up with David Shephard lately?
yankinoz
6/01/2011
8:11:26 PM
but does the Dee Why Police Station lend out EPRBs?
martym
6/01/2011
11:23:41 PM
"Highball When a boulder problem becomes unnervingly altitudinous"

That could go in the "unused climbing names" forum...
widewetandslippery
7/01/2011
12:32:35 PM
On 6/01/2011 grantoss wrote:
>I knew you'd pull me up on that WWS.... it was just linked to the front
>page I swear!!
>
>Been catching up with David Shephard lately?

Has anyone here met a David Shephard from a volunteer bushwalking rescue group who runs a remote first aid course before? Grantos has the hots for him. The way those pudgey hands caressed Grants weary shoulders as he told him "I need young men" at Bungonia that night, I'd rather think of M9s bleeding nutsack. The Milat farm looked a good option, especially when he refered to me as a young man. Creepy. Has anyone done a course with him?

There are 8 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints