Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Black Diamond "STOPPER" Set. (Sizes 4 to 13) - 10 pieces. Comes with a "free" karabiner for racking.   $109.00
16% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
OT - Something to do in Nati on a cold Sat night.
Wendy
31/07/2012
6:48:33 PM
We've got a show from Melbourne coming up to Nati on Aug 11 - Sarajevo Suite. We'll be serving drinks beforehand from 7pm. Hope to see some of you there.

E. Wells
31/07/2012
6:52:12 PM
The loweroffs are there so nobody has to mantle. The rings so nobody needs to place a plate.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
31/07/2012
7:03:13 PM
As an old fart I am amazed at what they had to endure in today's supposedly modern times...

I am saddened by their experience, and glad that it is being shown to a wider audience, plus I am disappointed in not being able to attend this event due distance and the date of it's showing involved.
Thanks for posting about it.

E. Wells
31/07/2012
7:16:43 PM
boltplates, pfft, tell me about it.

sorry.

salty crag
31/07/2012
8:01:13 PM
On 31/07/2012 IdratherbeclimbingM9 wrote:
>As an old fart I am amazed at what they had to endure in today's supposedly modern times...

>I am saddened by their experience, and glad that it is being shown to a wider audience, plus I am disappointed in not being able to attend this event due distance and the date of it's showing involved.
>Thanks for posting about it.

Well said M9. As another old fart I am also amazed and saddened. I worked with a close buddy (serb married to croat) who's family were caught up in the siege. It was a horrible, painful time and I shared some of his pain and despair. Would love to be there to experience the show but there would be tears. I struggle to understand fellow humans and what evil they are capable of sometime.
simey
31/07/2012
9:24:07 PM
If any women are looking for something to do in Nati on a cold Saturday night, then PM me.
gfdonc
31/07/2012
9:27:50 PM
The last play I saw in Natimuk involved a great deal of debauchery and alcohol. Somehow, all of the above posts as a collective seem to make sense.
kieranl
31/07/2012
9:32:59 PM
On 31/07/2012 gfdonc wrote:
>The last play I saw in Natimuk involved a great deal of debauchery and
>alcohol. Somehow, all of the above posts as a collective seem to make
>sense.
>
I guess that would have been "Pride and Prejudice - The Musical" with Noddy starring as Mr Darcy.
Wendy
1/08/2012
10:10:36 AM
Steve, I reckon you might need almost as much alcohol for this show as you would for Cousin Love - this time to numb the sadness of the show!

That alcohol might also help any cold Saturday night entertainment with Simey. Fortunately we will have plenty available for anyone planning either option.

IdratherbeclimbingM9
1/08/2012
10:16:01 AM
On 31/07/2012 gfdonc wrote:
>The last play I saw in Natimuk involved a great deal of debauchery and
>alcohol. Somehow, all of the above posts as a collective seem to make
>sense.
>
Laughed out aloud at that.
Good irony gfdonc.

White Trash
1/08/2012
7:56:19 PM
On 31/07/2012 simey wrote:
>If any women are looking for something to do in Nati on a cold Saturday
>night, then PM me.

What are you suggesting, a sad but true documentary style theatre?

shortman
1/08/2012
11:24:20 PM
On 31/07/2012 simey wrote:
>If any women are looking for something to do in Nati on a cold Saturday
>night, then PM me.

I totally second Simon on this.

Any women looking for something to do anywhere on any night, PM me. Please.

ajfclark
2/08/2012
8:55:57 AM
On 1/08/2012 shortman wrote:
>Any women looking for somethingone to do anywhere on any night, PM me. Please.

FTFY
pecheur
2/08/2012
9:20:18 AM
On 2/08/2012 ajfclark wrote:
>On 1/08/2012 shortman wrote:
>>Any women looking for somethingone to do anywhere on any night,
>PM me. Please.
>
>FTFY

"Thing" would not be incorrect, we are about shorty here ...
duglash
10/08/2012
9:26:46 AM
There will be good wine ($5/glass) and nibbles (free) before the show. Drinks start at 7, show at 8.
hero
10/08/2012
9:53:21 AM
Come on Dug - you're interupting a conversation about dick size with marketing information. Surely there are chockstone rules about that.

Hope the show goes well.

There are 16 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints