Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

Shop

Austrialpin: OVALO Straight Gate. Strength: 25 10 8kN (Heavy Duty) N/B Perfect for Racking wired Nuts? IMO   $12.00
45% Off

Chockstone Photography Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Author
OT - Nati Cafe looking for workers
simey
28/09/2011
8:47:01 AM
The Natimuk Cafe is looking for experienced staff (particularly baristas). We are currently open Friday to Sunday (although will soon open Monday again).

Ideally we are after overweight and unhealthy blokes with poor social skills because thats what brings customers in.

If anyone is interested then PM me or write to natimukcafe@gmail.com

bl@ke
28/09/2011
9:00:50 AM
Is Andy not working hard enough? The slack bastard!

shortman
28/09/2011
9:14:49 AM
I think ebenweb was looking for work.
mthrfckr
28/09/2011
10:33:25 AM
Ideally we are after overweight and unhealthy blokes with poor social skills because thats what brings customers in.

Sounds like it's perfect for me? Pity I live so far away.
Paz
28/09/2011
11:21:07 AM
Danny Quade's looking for work. I mean money.
simey
30/09/2011
12:37:05 PM
Bump.

Still looking for workers, particularly in the lead-up to the Frinj Festival at the end of October. If you want to pursue a summer of climbing and would like a few days of work each week, then give us a yell.

tnd
30/09/2011
12:40:10 PM
Maybe they don't like the thought of the casting couch. ;-)
simey
30/09/2011
12:47:20 PM
On 30/09/2011 tnd wrote:
>Maybe they don't like the thought of the casting couch. ;-)

They won't even have to see me. Steve will be back from O/S and will be in charge. I will be doing my best to give the cafe a wide berth.

White Trash
30/09/2011
12:56:48 PM
On 30/09/2011 simey wrote:
>They won't even have to see me. Steve will be back from O/S and will be
>in charge. I will be doing my best to give the cafe a wide berth.

sounds like M9 is in with a chance then if he were to apply.

having a aid climber in your freestyle cafe wouldnt be contagious would it?
danny quade
30/09/2011
4:41:24 PM
yeah i'm keen simey. if you can overlook the fact that i'm not overweight. could work on it though.
Fish Boy
2/10/2011
11:54:05 AM
ha

IdratherbeclimbingM9
4/10/2011
11:11:15 AM
On 30/09/2011 White Trash wrote:
>On 30/09/2011 simey wrote:
>>They won't even have to see me. Steve will be back from O/S and will
>be
>>in charge. I will be doing my best to give the cafe a wide berth.
>
>sounds like M9 is in with a chance then if he were to apply.
>

I don't need the work but it would be an interesting experience working in simey's cafe; ... as I am sure we would likely disagree over many things* including whether or not a rabbit suit is appropriate attire for serving in, or perhaps if sugar in coffee is sweet as!
Heh, heh, heh.

(*Except RP's, as we both like them more than Wendy does!)

>having a aid climber in your freestyle cafe wouldnt be contagious would it?

It would depend on what else was being served up?
;-)

Eddi
10/02/2012
1:40:08 PM
Hi Natimukcafe,

My name is Edi, i am a german backpacker and 22 years old. At the moment i am staying i that boulderspot in melbourne and I met a climber a few minutes ago (his name is Sol) and he told me that you are looking for somebody for your cafe!?. Is that true? I am so happy at the moment, that would be so awesome!! i would love to work in a cafe, particularly in a cafe with that beautifully nature and climbing spots around :)

I hope to hear from you :)
Edi

bel
11/02/2012
12:08:59 PM
hi my name is bel and i freezed my arse of in a cottage (in nati) that in my bedroom got down to -5 degrees (inside that is) on more than one morning for nearly 2 years!! currently i live by the beach in the Caribbean however its raining and i miss climbing and i would love to give up my expat (no expectation to work) despite my busy life of re rehabilitating kite boarders 3 days a week for peanuts to come and pull coffee and climb every day!!!!!!!!

Eduardo Slabofvic
11/02/2012
1:52:20 PM
Plenty of wind surfers here now, Bel. Probably only a matter of days before overuse injuries start to emerge. I can guarantee you will be paid peanuts, and we can probably arrange a suitably cold place for you to stay.
simey
11/02/2012
5:24:28 PM
Yeah Bel, you may as well return to this part of the world. The Caribbean has nothing on Natimuk Lake where the windsurfing scene is so hardcore that people will be soon be doing injuries that you haven't even dreamt of. Combined with pulling coffees for us and climbing, you will be totally in your element.

bel
15/02/2012
11:47:20 AM
agg i miss the place and all its doing here is pissing with rain!! id love to see kiteboarders on nati lake that would be an amazing site!!!!
kieranl
15/02/2012
11:59:57 AM
Actually Bel, they're more like slimeboarders at present. Blue-green algae is blooming.

bel
16/02/2012
1:37:41 AM
That's a bit sad i had visions of the lake looking amazing like it used too. Is it a hot summer?

Eduardo Slabofvic
16/02/2012
9:01:12 AM
Not really

There are 20 messages in this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints